[AMRadio] FS: EXCEPTIONAL YAESU FTDX560 TRANSCEIVER

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:31:02 EDT 2005

>Really?  You are breaking this radio into parts and then selling it?

>From my experience on working on a few of the things back in the early 80's,
that's about all they are good for.  I still have bald spots from all the
hair I pulled out while trying to troubleshoot various FTDX rigs and their
little cousin, the Tempo One.

Vacuum tubes on pc boards =  Intermittent pops, noise and flaky operation.
Pure crap.

Those things had to represent about the lowest point ever in the quality of
commercially built equipment.