[AMRadio] on Ebay..

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 19:43:14 EST 2005

...I saw an ad for a 250TH.  The description had this to say:

We have acquired a large number of tubes and electronic equipment

from the estate of a well-known amateur radio operator.

To the best of our knowledge these tubes are in good working condition.

Some have boxes and appear to be new.

But not being sure, we are selling all of them as used.

And as with all vintage electronic equipment they are being sold AS-IS.

We do our best to represent all items as accurately and honestly as
possible.

Please check our feedback.

Buyer pays actual shipping charges from 43107 zip code.

We do not inflate shipping costs with handling charges.

I checked, and 43107 is nearer to Columbus, so it wasn't as I feared,
that Ashtubula Bill had become a silent key.
That said, has Bill been active, anywhere, recently?

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR