[AMRadio] 20..AM

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Dec 3 02:35:50 EST 2005

Probably something between your "yeah, 10-4...." and the going on 16
minute transmission I'm listening to right now on 75. I have noticed that
amateurs who use both SSB and AM frequently, generally do not make old
old buzzard type transmissions. In the Northeast, break in operation is
very popular when a group meets on a frequency on 75. This keeps the
interactive dialog fresh, meaningful, and responsive in real time. You
don't have to wait your turn to answer a question. Of course, this does
limit your snoozing between transmissions.

Pete, wa2cwa