[AMRadio] 20..AM

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 08:09:07 EST 2005

On 3 Dec 2005 at 0:40, W5OMR/Geoff wrote:

> Why not make a decent transmission? Would you rather hear someone say "yeah, 10-4 on that"
> and unkey, or "I heard that, I did" and unkey, or how about we run VOX on AM? Everyone has a
> shot, then...
>
> Is this what you want?

NOT AT ALL. At least it's not what I said I want (grin.)

> I won't have a part of it.

Neither will I! Especially VOX on AM - ugh!

It's the 15 minute transmission with lots of silence, sniffing and
scratching,( while the other guys in the roundtable are itching to
say something interesting)   that occasionally bugs me (about ince
every two or three years - grin!)

"By the way Geoff, you are 40 over 9. Am I louder than the other
signals?
Back over to ya!"  (grin)