[AMRadio] AM Exemption Already Drawing Fire

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Dec 4 21:15:49 EST 2005

Did you actually count how many "different" people actually commented on
these 50 pages? These "rejectors" of the proposal account for less than
.1%  of the ham population. Show me better numbers and I'll have some
sympathy for your concern. Teller's comments also are almost three years
old. The proposal has gone through several iterations since then. Some of
the alternative proposals that are now being proposed on QRZ by these
ARRL proposal "rejectors" actually could provide much more harm to AM.
The ARRL proposal actually preserves our legacy mode out to 9KHz.

Pete ,wa2cwa