[AMRadio] AM Exemption Already Drawing Fire

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Dec 5 02:17:06 EST 2005

I applaud those 3 for even trying to bring a point into a den of
discussion that mainly comprises personal agenda and typical ARRL
bashing. I think I'll sit back and see what the FCC's action is on this
proposal and the one that was already submitted in June. The FCC has
already indicated that the present Part 97 rules lack clarity and, in
some cases, impede the operation of new modes on our amateur bands. If
nothing else, I'm sure over the next several years, we'll see changes
made to various sections of Part 97 governing our amateur service. The
dabble on QRZ just adds to the amusement.

Pete, wa2cwa