[AMRadio] Coast to Coast AM

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 12:10:49 EST 2005

Friday night we enjoyed a propagation path between
left and right coasts, as VE7KHZ, Paul, wrapped up a
conversation on 3870kc from his home in British
Columbia, 200 miles from the Pacific Coast. Both Gary,
W2INR/Syracuse and myself at Annapolis checked in for
reports of about 10+ . This is shaping up as a nice
winter radio season and I hope others "out west" will
give a listen to the easterners as we try to make the
toss.

Paul/VJB