[AMRadio] personal agendas

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Dec 5 13:17:45 EST 2005

Share with us Newington's personal agenda that led to this proposal and
why this agenda is any different than your Communicator Tip Top (CTT)
groups's agenda when you created and submitted your sweeping amateur band
proposal in June? Conjecture and conspiracy theories are for the QRZ
forum; let's hear some real facts about the "behind the scenes" horror
that's going on in Newington.

Pete, wa2cwa