[AMRadio] Re: Valiant and Loop progress

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Mon Dec 5 12:48:42 EST 2005

John,

I'm working on a Vaiant* for a friend, and I ended up using eight 680pf @
1KV in series-parallel (4 parallel pairs in series). The caps I used were
the CDE "snubber" caps, available from Mouser. Between these and the
analogous 40 meter fixed caps, it the total was around $60. But, they are
working well - no flames, smoke, or bad odors :>)

73/GL,
 -Larry/NE1S

*FrankenValient