[AMRadio] Ken/DTC's recording of coast to coast AM

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 07:05:25 EST 2005

Ken,

Nice recording you made of of Paul, VE7KHZ in QSO this
past weekend from far western Canada to New Jersey on
75m.  My reception was not quite open, with some
congestion on both sides of center frequency. But I
think I got more signal from him, and less of the
fading distortion that almost sounded like aurora in
your MP3.  Paul mentioned he was running a set of CRL
audio processors, undoubtedly contributing to the LOUD
sound we enjoyed hearing from him despite the signal
level of maybe S-9 to 10+ . Tnx for posting.

Paul/VJB