[AMRadio] Shipping Rate Increases

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Dec 6 11:18:48 EST 2005

FedEx sent me their annual letter of good cheer this week. FedEx and UPS work off of the same ICC rate card, so I suspect that this also applies to UPS. Anyway...

Rates are up 5.5%
Fuel surcharge is down 2% (making the net rate increase 3.5%)
Residential delivery up from $2 to $2.10
Saturday freight delivery up from $100 to a whopping $150

Merry Christmas!

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)