[AMRadio] RE: GB> Shipping Rate Increases

Harry Vaught, KT4AE kt4ae at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 7 19:59:13 EST 2005

Speaking of UPS hassling over claims...

Back in the summer, I had about $400 of stuff delivered by UPS in the
same week.  One of the items, worth about $40, apparently was either
thrown away by the driver to save time, or mis-delivered.  For various
reasons, I am positive it wasn't at my back door at 3:47 PM as they
claimed.

Eventually, they paid, but for a while afterward, I had to sign for
everything.  After I complained to one of the more intelligent looking
drivers, it stopped.  My position is that if I was going to commit
fraud, I'd have done it on something more expensive.

If I could avoid UPS, I would, but so many of the vendors I order from
use only UPS.

Harry Vaught, KT4AE
Maryville, Tennessee