[AMRadio] Re: AM Exemption Already Drawing Fire

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Wed Dec 7 23:42:28 EST 2005

Thanks Jim, I went back and looked at the document, and the document I saw
on the ARRL site had no RM number or otherwise (the RM- was suspiciously
blank although it certainly looks correct in every other way), so that is
the trouble I am really having.

best regards,
Patrick

From: "Jim Wilhite" <w5jo at brightok.net>

Pat if you want to look up the comments go here

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/

On the top right is a pane called ECFS Main Links.  Select "Search for Filed
Comments.  Put in the number of the RM or whatever that other designator is
and submit.

73  Jim
W5JO