[AMRadio] Purchase Of E.F. Johnson Viking II w/VFO,

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 16:26:02 EST 2005

Bob,

Glad you got the equipment. I too have a Viking II and
a National receiver. The National is a 173 and it
still has the original caps in it. The Viking was also
partially restored, and I finished it and put it on
the air. When I get time, usually on the weekend, I am
generally on 75 on 3880-3890 in the early afternoon
and evening. Look forward to working you....

Cory/AD5QP