[AMRadio] Purchase Of E.F. Johnson Viking II w/VFO,

Bob Scupp rascupp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 17:48:50 EST 2005

Geoff-

Thank you so much for the friendly invite to the ERAM
group on 3.885Mc at 4AM CST. I will keep you and
everyone else posted when I can make my entrance on 75
meters AM.

Have you seen my newly created domain site? It is
k5sep.com. (not case sensitive)day via Yahoo. It has
some neat stuff you might look at about me plus an
e-mail hyperlink and link for Yahoo IM if I am online.
Check it out.

I agree on a regular 75 meter dipole being superior to
the G5RV. However since I am renting a large mobile
home in town I am fortunate enough that the landlord
will allow the G5RV. I really do not have room for a
75 meter dipole on the property anyway. Unless I fold
it up so many times it looks like a wire jig saw
puzzle HI-HI!

Best 73's,

Bob K5SEP