[AMRadio] Purchase Of E.F. Johnson Viking II w/VFO,

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Dec 8 17:56:42 EST 2005

Hey Bob, hope to hear you soon from Mountainair.  Don't know your schedule,
but 75 will be good for the shorted distances in the early afternoon around
3:30 or so and up to mid mornings as well.

There is a pretty large group of Colorado, NM, Wyoming, and Nebraska hams on
3.875 in the mornings.  They get started about 7:30 MST I think. Watch for
them as well as getting into Texas and Oklahoma groups.

Congrats on the acquisition and hope it last as long as you.

73  Jim
W5JO