[AMRadio] ARRL bandwidth scheme not accepted

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 19:19:51 EST 2005

>How many amateurs did you solicit comments from before you submitted your
>proposal? I see your proposal has a section on "views considered" from
>QRZ postings, but did you really go out and solicit comments and
>reactions to your tentative proposal before you issued it? I see no
>record of that.
>
>Let's set the record straight.

Gentlemen, Gentleman... who cares about the record?  Let's stick to the
subject at hand.

AFTER this subject has it's final outcome, whatever that is, -THEN- you
can argue semantics.

Let's us -at least- remember that this is OUR hobby.  WE are in it,
together.  Let's US work toward that end, shall we?

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR