[AMRadio] ARRL bandwidth scheme not accepted

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Fri Dec 9 17:16:11 EST 2005

Pete,
    What's the problem? Is your precious (be)League(d) the only voice for
amateur radio? I'll give the CTT guys credit for placing something out there
that is fair and equitable to all modes. They placed it in all the ham radio
venues for comment. I saw both praise and criticism given to them. At least
they didn't do what the ARRgghhL did by drop-kicking it right to the FCC
with out any input from members, (or at least the members I know). The time
is coming very rapidly that hams will recognize the fact that the ARRgghhL
has outlived its usefulness and a new voice will be heard speaking for the
ham radio masses!
Mike(y)
W3SLK