[AMRadio] ARRL Bandwidth Plan

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Dec 10 11:52:42 EST 2005

Geoff I agree...This discussion is going no were...All of us are still
going to be on am anyway...I guess we just have to take the K1MAN
stance...Ta hell with the FCC  and these digital pompas A!!!!!  won't
print it...I can over ride any digital signal but they can not connect
if we are on ...Say AMEN folks..Done proved that already !!!

Bob W1PE