[AMRadio] A 15 Meter Operating Thought

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:14:33 EST 2005

Mike --

Typically I've had the most success on 15 between 21.390 and 21.425.
If 425 is busy,  I wander down towards 390 and find a clear frequency.
  I know I've done AM above 430,  but not much if I recall.  390 Seems
to be an unofficial secondary calling frequency.

I typically don't wait for an AM QSO to end;  I just go find a clear
frequency.  The caveat emptor is if I'm working around the shack and
need some noise, or if the in progress AM QSO is about to end.

I'm off work the last weekend in December, so will be doing a lot more
15 AM (and hopefully 10M too) during that time.

73 Mark K3MSB