[AMRadio] MY new web layout

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 20:38:10 EST 2005

I just went to the bama mirror site, and the Valiant
.PDF started to download, so it looks like it's there.
I have had a problem before with the bama.edu site....
it doesn't want to download. Check the mirror and see
if what you want is there. Just run a search on google
for bama mirror and it will come up...

Good luck....

Cory/AD5QP