[AMRadio] List Server - PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 20:50:47 EST 2005

Brian Sherrod wrote:

>The other reason I wanted to do this was to have more control over the list archives.
>I will now be able to setup a "search engine" for all members that will allow you to
>find keywords within the archives.  In the meantime, I have also been downloading ALL
>the old archive off qth.net which go back to Dec. of 2002.  There are over 8050
>archived posts many of which are extremely valuable from a technical standpoint.
>
>As soon as I have the search engine setup, I will post the address to this.

I'm looking at the total number of posts that I have in the AM Reflector
folder in my mail client now, Brian, and I'm showing 2220.

If you like, I could archive them, and give you a pretty good start on
the search engine.

I -think- I can access the old instance of my Windows installation, and
probably come up with another year's worth of posts.
(I might need John Coleman's expert advice in how to do this, but I'm
sure if it can be done, he's the guy that would know how).

Just trying to give back to the great AM Community.

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR