[AMRadio] Politically Correct Holiday Greetings

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:19:20 EST 2005

KWANZA - what a nice holiday.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Karenga

<snip> A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times described the testimony
of one of them: "Deborah Jones, who once was given the Swahili title of an
African queen, said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and
beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She
testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis' mouth and placed
against Miss Davis' face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a
vise. Karenga, head of US, also put detergent and running hoses in their
mouths, she said."

http://www.dartreview.com/archives/2001/01/15/the_story_of_kwaanza.php

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/1/1/51109