[AMRadio] My 2 cents..

Brian Sherrod arksky at alltel.net
Wed Dec 21 13:07:14 EST 2005

Greetings to members of the AMRadio list;

One of my other hobbies beside ham radio, is Astronomy, and has been for years.  My
brother has made this one of his ONLY hobbies for many many years, and has a few
published books on the subject.  I help him maintain (since he's not a real computer
type) a website dedicated to helping others who are new to the hobby, plus an outlet
where he can publish his observations of NEO's (Near Earth Asteroids), and other
things.

My brother (Dr. Clay as most call him) posted this Christmas Message that I thought
many of you would like to read:
http://www.arksky.org/smf/index.php?topic=875.0

He calls it his "Politically Incorrect Christmas Message"...

If anyone would like to send comments to Clay regarding his message, his email is
drclay at arksky.org.

Merry Christmas to all members of the AMRadio list, and their loved ones, from W5AMI
(Brian) and family...