[AMRadio] Re: [Johnson] WTB Broadcast Mic 'boom arm'

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 22 05:22:01 EST 2005

Speaking of boom arm microphones.

If anyone would like it, I have one Turner SR785 mic left that
is on a gooseneck.  This is still a pretty convenient way to get
the mic up in the air off the operating desk.

If anyone would like it they can have it for $19.00 plus shipping.
(new in the box with data sheet)

73 & Happy Holidays to all.

Brian