[AMRadio] FS: restored Gonset G-76

david oneill w9nto at isp.com
Thu Dec 22 14:44:15 EST 2005

I WILL BUY THE G-76 TNX DAVE

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of W3CRR
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:27 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] FS: restored Gonset G-76

I have a nice Gonset G-76 AM/CW transceiver for sale.  I've recapped
this little rig and repainted its cabinet in Hammertone Gray. It's in
very good shape cosmetically and electronically.  I'll ship it with
brand new modulator tubes and final.

There's no power supply with the G-76, but a Heathkit HP-23 can be wired
to work with it just fine.  I have one of those, too, with new HP-23R
circuit board (see  http://www.theheathkitshop.com/hp23r.html) plus
cable and connectors to wire it up for the Gonset.  You'll need to
install the board (I've already stuffed the components on it) and wire
the cable, but that's an easy afternoon project.  This power supply also
makes a superior solid state substitute for the Collins 516F-2. I'll
include the proper 11-pin connector for that use, too.

Functionally restored Gonset G-76 with new modulator and final tubes:
$125.00.

HP-23R power supply for use with Gonset and/or Collins 32S-/KWM-2:  $175.00

Both units together: $275.00.

Prices include shipping in CONUS.  Pay Pal preferred, please.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Craig Roberts
W3CRR