[AMRadio] HRO-5 Receiver Main Tunning Knob

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 22 21:45:04 EST 2005

Bob, I have brand new PW dials that are black.  Interested?

Is there anyone out there who would like to purchase such dials for their
HRO receivers.

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST