[AMRadio] VFO for 20V-3

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 24 11:21:53 EST 2005

Bob, I can tell you that I had one terrible time getting those two
intermediate coils to peak on 160 meters.  I eventually had to take wire off
both of the coils and then I could peak those two stages.

Let me know what the problem is.  Did you see my unit on the CRA website in
the Album section under Heavy Metal article?

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST