[AMRadio] Broadacst Electronics cart machine info

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Mon Dec 26 15:34:32 EST 2005

   Another 'week off from work' project - I latched onto a pretty nice, "lo
miles" five-slot BE cart machine a while ago, with several hundred carts
from the 80s, commercials, songs, bumpers, PSAs, etc.

   I was just searching for some info on this unit, and did not find
anaything in any of the places I know. BE's site is of no help, since this
machine was made in early 87.

   It is a model 900-5502-010.  I'd like to find the pinouts for the DB25s
on the back (one for each channel) at least, but a schematic/svc/ops
manual would be cool, too.

    Cheers and Best of the Season

John  KB6SCO