[AMRadio] couple of items I'm in need of

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Tue Feb 1 13:56:35 EST 2005

Howdy Y'all

I need a 80JEL inductor for my homebrew 2 tube cw tranny I'm building. I
also could sure use a 2" chassis punch, ( I hate making holes with a file )
and a 6vAC coil, dpdp or 3pdt relay of any variety, as long as its not too
large physically. 5A or 10A contacts are good...

I also need a 235pf variable, receiving size is fine OR can someone give me
the value of a 140-13-3 Johnson variable?

thanks in advance

de w5sum

"This country may have stumbled but it aint ever fell, if the Russians
don't believe us they can all go straight to hell"   Charlie Daniels