[AMRadio] Bad Static Problem

Schichler, Alfred ASchichler at microwavedata.com
Tue Feb 1 14:29:06 EST 2005

It doesn't seem especially concentrated, but it definitely is stronger on
some parts of the bands than on others. I'll have to try to analyze it more
thoroughly. Maybe I'll have to buy a cheap SW portable sometime just for
tracking down noise.
I heard similar noise about a week and a half ago, but I figured it was
probably from some of the people using snowblowers on our street after a big
snow storm we had.