[AMRadio] 20V Blowers

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 17:00:20 EST 2005

I just received 2 new in the box Dayton 2C915 230VAC blowers.  They fit
nicely and provide a little more air than the 2C914.  The 915's have a
rectangular output whereas the 914's a round, like the originals.  No big
deal.  You remove all that mounting hardware and rubber shock absorber stuff
and bolt them directly on the rear or the chassis.  For purists, this might
not be acceptable but it certainly keeps the tubes cooler and the noise is
not appreciably worse than the originals that were in my 20V-3.  They can be
bought from Valley Surplus. Their E Mail is valleysurplus at verizon.net  attn
Michael.  No guarantees but I got mine for $34 for the first one and $28 for
the second, including 2 separate UPS Ground shipments!  Anyone interested in
seeing them mounted, I can send you a picture.

73  Bob W6TR