[AMRadio] Modern Equivalent of 35T and 203A

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Wed Feb 2 23:14:42 EST 2005

I had a Stancor 202 transmitter that utilized a 35T in the final. The manual 
also said you could use an 811. That might help.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Crawfish" <crawfish at surfmore.net>
To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Cc: <glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:38 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] Modern Equivalent of 35T and 203A

Does anyone know what a modern equivalent would be for a 35T or 203A tube 
be? I have a 400-watt output transmitter from West Coast 1939 and 1946 
Handbooks that use the 35T( made by Taylor) as a buffer between a 6L6 and 
two HK254/100TH's, and the 203A's are push-pull modulators for same.
AMRadio mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net 

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 17 Dec 2017.