[AMRadio] FS: BAs on the Block

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Mon Feb 7 10:56:25 EST 2005

I am going to rearrange my corner of the basement in a way that eliminates some shelving. So the radios on those shelves have to go. Here's what I am going to be selling. I'll knock $500 off the $2,075 total if someone wants to come and pick them all up. Otherwise prices will be "plus shipping". Please e-mail me if you have any interest.

B&W 5100. Nice front panel. Blue metallic cabinet. Untested. $300

National NC-300. Good front panel and cabinet. Untested. Probably will come right up after cap reforming. $175

Johnson Viking Valiant. Good front panel but finger wear around toggle switches. Cabinet scratches. One foot broken. Untested. $300

Collins 75A2. Cabinet repainted excellent St. James Gray powdercoat. Otherwise original. BFO not working. $400

Hallicrafters SX-100. Beautiful front panel and VG cabinet. Light scratch on VU meter. Nice inside. Untested. $300

Harvey Wells Bandmaster Deluxe with HW VFO and original HW power supply. Very nice looking except PS which is just average.  Works. $450

WRL Globe Scout 40. The original Scout. Only one set of coils. Excellent original condition. Working. $150

There's no rust or corrosion or other problems. No ugly surprises and no front panel modifications (probably no visible modifications at all). I believe these to be in original condition. All have original knobs with tuning controls and band switches that work. I think I have the manuals for everything, some are originals and some are copies.

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT