[AMRadio] AM Bulletin Board

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Tue Feb 8 18:35:27 EST 2005

SpyBot does not block SpyWaer. It just removes them. Your most common source
of spyware is from FREE message boards like Yahoo. These sites that draw
their revene are the problem. I tried blocking Yahoo with the cookie
controls but than it would not allow access.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.

"REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK"