[AMRadio] AM Bulletin Board

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Tue Feb 8 19:31:38 EST 2005

When running Windows trying to defeat these things is HOPELESS! Microsoft
wants it this way. When the third party sources find ways to block it
Microsoft will release a SECURITY PATCH and undo it. I was running Norton
AntiSpam and I got a notice from MSN that I need to update my Windows
installation. After I did the update the Norton AntiSpam did not function.
Even reinstalling the Norton software did not work.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.

"REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK"