[AMRadio] Modulation Transformer Info Needed

joe at tronixland.com joe at tronixland.com
Thu Feb 10 21:11:02 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have a B&W 5100-B that has a replacement Triad M-12A multimatch modulation
transformer installed in it. It was doing a nice job then quit modulating. I
took the covers off and found a bundle of burnt up wire ends in  melted
electrical tape from the various taps either tied together or separated or
both. The ends was too burnt to tell. I would like to wire it back if I can.
Any color code lead information about the Triad M-12A or application with a
5100 would be greatly appreciated.

Tnx es 73
Joe KF9EU
joe at tronixland.com