[AMRadio] Simpson Meters

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 22:15:30 EST 2005

I am trying to find a replacement body for the plate meter on my 20V-2. The
inner guts is OK but the front face is partially destroyed.  When I look in
the user's manual, Collins does not identify the model number of the meters
but they appear to be Simpson model 27.  I put a want on QTH.com and there
has been several responses but when I send them a picture of the meter they
say that their model 27 has extra vertical stripes in the lower corners than
mine do.  Can someone tell me which Simpson meter I should be looking for?

Thanks

Bob  W6TR