[AMRadio] Ground(Or Lack Of)?

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Tue Feb 15 19:42:14 EST 2005

Bob: Dont expect any problem with your dipole (unless you are right under
it, then things might get hot). A dipole does not need any ground to operate.
The "3rd wire" should only be used as a safety line to the radio chassis.
It would be best if you checked the 3rd wire continuity all the way back to
the building entrance ground but I realize this is probably impractical.

Good Luck,  DE Charlie,  K0NG  ..