[AMRadio] B&W850A

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 14:18:43 EST 2005

Hi Ronnie,

I repaired one awhile back. I glued on some new plastic strips with 2
part epoxy and it held fine. Leave the old strips on as much as you can
to hold the coil together and place the new strips over the old. Peal
off the loose stuff. If there is enough of the old that is in place but
a little loose just epoxy it back in place.

Yes there was another coil that they made with all tubing. It was for
lower plate impedance tubes like a 4cx1000. The one with part tubing and
part wire is for higher impedance tubes. I can't remember the part
number of the other one.

73
Gary  K4FMX