[AMRadio] Western Electric 451A-1

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sat Feb 19 19:40:44 EST 2005

Great!  What concerns me is the holes and I am not sure that you could lay
out a print of where the hole locations are.  I do know that some controls
stick out from the back panels.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
To Join the CRA go to www.collinsra.com

Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST