[AMRadio] Old Novice Days

fkamp at comcast.net fkamp at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 00:46:37 EST 2005

Geoff wrote:

> I spoke up (I'm not shy!) and said "What's the matter, this stuff boring
> you?"  HE said "Hell yeah!  I don't come turn my radio on to just sit
> and listen to all this electronic building crap!  I wanna talk about
> what's important to ME!"

> THERE's a 'ham' for ya...
>
> See what dropping requirements has done for us?

Sounds like a politican.

Naw, that has nothing to do with requirements.  Rude transcends
everything from smart to stupid.  The guy must have had a bad hair day.
Or perhaps he is on a roll to a bad hair life.

Were the others interested in building stuff?

Maybe you were communicating with old guys more interested in their
ailments, cures, and who won the lottery.

I wouldn't let it bother me.

Regards,
Frank Kamp