[AMRadio] Old Novice Days

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Thu Feb 24 19:23:49 EST 2005

Did more research. The date was November 15th, 1972. The FCC changed the 40m
Novice band,they authorized the use of VFO's by Novices, and Novices got
28.1-28.2 CW. I remember borrowing a VF-1 to go on the borrowed HW-16 as the
40m crystals I had were useless.Had a note in my logbook about changes. Lots
of changes over the years, but that was the most at one time.
                                         Joe W4AAB