[AMRadio] Old Novice Days

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Feb 27 20:52:16 EST 2005

Kind of like the no-code Tech back in 1991 or 1992 who asked another local
what that "beeping noise" was. It was the repeater's CW identifier. I swear
a lot of people on ham radio never listened to it before they got licensed,
or they would know better. Let the Scientific Step Backward boys :just
wonder what REAL amateur radio is all about. I can't seem to reach some of
them. Our society is being dumbed down about everything.

Joe W4AAB