[AMRadio] Strange interference

Vince Wesa Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sat Jan 1 02:04:42 EST 2005

Don...

I do think this might be the same type of noise that I get from a new VCR that
my wife (n1yux) picked up a while back, that fool thing makes some serious
RFI...

Kinda,,, sorta like this problem you have....  I did make a full report about
my situation to '1RFI at the lab but that was within a week of when the VCR
came into the house....  I tried everything reasonable to clean up the RFI
but ended up connecting it to a power strip with an on/off switch to kill the
power when it is not in use... that was the only way I could deal with it
without going to extremes...

Time to break out you 'el-cheapo' portable AM radio and do a 'search and
destroy' mission... <grin>

Whatever it might be, please let us know OK, OM?

Hey... you and yours have a happy new year!
73
vince
ka1iic
-.--.

On Saturday 01 January 2005 12:42 am, Donald Chester wrote:
> I first noticed this 24/7 interference a couple of months ago.