[AMRadio] Strange interference

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:11:06 EST 2005

>I had a problem with a treadmill. Even though it was
>not running, if left on it put out junk on 6, 2, and
>440. Only solution was to turn power switch off....

Wow, they are  putting rf generating trash in EVERYTHING.  What under the
sun does a treadmill use electronics for?  Before we know it, we'll have the
same problem with flush toilets.  Touch lamps were just the tip of the
iceberg.

At the rate we are going, we won't have to worry about BPL.  By the time it
is widely deployed, the bands will already be unuseable due to the combined
rfi from all the consumer junk China is exporting here.

And I'll bet there is no FCC Part 15 label on the thing.

Don k4kyv