[AMRadio] You Won't Believe This

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sat Jan 1 20:45:33 EST 2005

Sorry John, but that is not the answer.  I did clean the face.  Besides
that, the meters of the 20V-3 are behind a glass panel to avoid accidental
contact with the meter zeroing adjustment.

Nope, this is definitely a weird problem that occurs when you attach the B+
lead and just one lead.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST