[AMRadio] You Won't Believe This

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sun Jan 2 01:11:25 EST 2005

John, thank you for this.

Collins engineers did not adhere to safe operating practice when they placed
the 800 ma meter in the positive lead going to the R.F. choke.  It should
have been in the negative lead as you suggested.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST