[AMRadio] You Won't Believe This

John Coleman, ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo at pctechref.com
Sun Jan 2 18:45:30 EST 2005

	What your speaking of Don is shown in the following article.

http://www.qsl.net/wa5bxo/pptriodes/pptriodes.htm

	This article was started some time ago, for what reason I don't
remember.  I never had the chance to spend a lot of time with it so it
probably has a lot of mistakes.  If anyone wishes to help with the
editing or add on something else please do so, mail it to me, and I will
of course put your name on it.

Another one, on SWR, I found that I forgot about is at

http://www.qsl.net/wa5bxo/swr/swr.htm

I think "BACON" had some input on this one but I'm sorry Bacon I can't
remember for sure.  It's another one that probably needs some help.

John, WA5BXO