[AMRadio] FS: Tubes

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Mon Jan 3 09:33:36 EST 2005

For Sale: Tubes

Four good, used 807's. Tested by me and guaranteed to
be good. $12/all

Three good used 5881s. Tested by me and guaranteed to
be good. $20/all

One good used 7581A. Tested by me and guaranteed to be
good. $16

Two used 5933. Untested. As-is. $7/both

Three used 6AS7G or GA. Untested. As-is. $7/all

One RCA Radiotron 876 as used in the RAK and RAL
receiver power supplies. Used but good. $20. I also
have the corect ceramic socket for this tube if
someone needs one.

One Raytheon JAN CRP-72. This is some sort of 4-pin
gas rectifier. Used. Untested. As-is. $5

Two GE and National 6011/710 high current 4-pin gas
rectifiers. Used. Untested. As-is. $6/both

One used 815. Untested. As-is. $7

One 226. Globe shaped and covered with dirt. Paper tag
says "Sonatron". Untested. As-is. $2

One 811 (not A). Used. Tested by me and guaranteed to
be good. $7

Four used 4X150D metal/glass tubes. Jan, Eimac, etc.
Untested. As-is. $18/all

One used RCA 8122. Rattles when shaken. Presumed not
good. $5

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT